Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dagone SumB, Arbys, Biscuts and Gravy, Randy Travis



It was a really good weekend. I went to my ward activity. I really didn't want to go but I'm so glad I went. We got there at 7 30 or so Friday evening, right in time for dinner. Dinner was bueno. Then we went jet skiing and hot tubing. It was cool. Stephen was in Rexburg so we decided to leave and get him then come back and stay at the cabin. . . . that's when it all went down.

When we came back to Rexburg before we got Steve we ran into Brittany and Megan Allen. Quinn went and got bottles of pop to drop off the stadium. That was cool, but then they talked Quinn into driving on campus. I'll admit that I was a little scared. I didn't want to do it, but we didn't get caught. . . . until later. We decided to barricade the main road between Heritage and The Physical Plant. Then the cops came and everyone ran. I tried to hide but I didn't have a good place. Quinn ran clear to Taco Time, Tom jumped in the car, so did Meghan and Brittany. I was alone to deal with said police officer. I was so scared that someone turned us in for reckless driving on campus. Luckily it was just for blocking the road. He was actually kinda cool about it.

The rest of the weekend was really fun. Tom, Quinn, Wayne, Tyler, Steve and Troy and myself all stayed Friday night at our bishop's cabin. We got up and had a good breakfast. Then we went boating. I don't know how to explain this but there was this humongous flat tube that they were pulling people around behind the boat. We had a battle royal getting pulled about thirty miles per hour behind the boat. It was rad.

Sunday we had our fantasy football draft. It was the best draft I've ever been a part of. I really excited.
Here's my Team:
Muddville Monsters

1.Adrian Peterson 2.Frank Gore 3.Ben Roethlisberger 4.Brandon Marshall 5.Jason Witten 6.Chris Chambers 7.Santana Moss 8.Kevin Curtis 9.Deuce McAllister 10.Phillip Rivers 11.Lee Evans 12.Fred Taylor 13.Lendale White 14.NYG Defense 15.Robbie Gould

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Even though I was only there for half of one night, that has been the highlight of my semester.
I love you, too!