Sunday, July 6, 2008

But Sister It's The Oppisite of . . . .


Today was Anna's birthday. She turned seven. I can't believe she's getting so old. I remember how old I thought I was when I was seven. I really missed being at home today, more than I have in a while. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to home. I don't like missing days like today.
They had a really fun party. They went to the George Washington Carver Museum over by Neosho. Then they went and played in the park. The park there is really pretty. The best part is the little cave where you can wade around and get your feet wet. It was one of my favorite places when I was a kid, so it made me really happy when I found out that part of Anna's party was there today.

Kristina's and her girls came to. They even had a talent show and I'm sure there was swimming.

Meghan and I got her a Light Bright and a unicorn costume for her birthday present.

I love my family very much. I hope your birthday was amazing, Anna.

No comments: