Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chinese Translation


I love my friends. I've never had friends like I've had here at Rexburg ever in my life. I'm sad that the semester is coming to an end. Honestly I'm kinda getting choked up thinking about it. I'm really going to miss everyone. Especially Noemi, Vickie and Deb. They're the best.

Today was the fourth of July. HAPPY AMERICA!!!! It was seriously great. Here's how it went down.



  1. Parade

  2. Swimming (lots of it)

  3. Nap

  4. Burger King

  5. Fireworks

  6. Skate Park

I'm not going to lie the parade was really lame. I hate parades. But the second half of the day was pure bliss. We went Bridge Jumping and swimming at Monkey Rock. It was the first time since last summer that all of our old friends were together again. It was just like old times. Monkey Rock is one of the most beautiful places here in Rexburg. There's this amazing water fall out in the middle of no where. I love it there.


Then we went to the Sand Bar. Which was rad. I tried to teach Vickie to dive. She needs a lot of practice :)


Playing in the skate park after the fireworks was a lot of fun. Noemi took some sweet pics. Maybe I'll put them on here if she posts them.


And we ended with watching the most American movie of all time. . . . Independence Day! Not only is America saved from utter destruction by an unknown alien race, but Will Smith does the saving. How awesome is that.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i'm sad i didn't get to be with you!