I go to the thrift store at least once a week. Lately I've had difficulty finding anything of any worth to me, but I continue to go hoping to luck out and find something worthy of my thrift store collection.
Saturday I made my weekly trip to DI in search of second hand treasures. I wasn't expecting to find anything of much worth, but that's what I do, I go and look anyway. I always start off looking through the clothes, then the shoes, then records. After records I go out and look in courtyard area for paintings, various sporting goods and lamps. After that I make my way back inside to look at the books, hats and sunglasses, oh! and mugs. I like mugs.
Saturday was a special day. It was the best thrift-store day I've had in the past 6 months. I found all sorts of hidden gems. I found a really cool vintage polo and a navy blue cardigan in the clothing area, but the find of the day were all the records I discovered. It was truly an amazing day. I love DI.
Here are the records I found
- Paula Abdul- Forever Your Girl
- Belinda Carlisle- Heaven on Earth
- Huey Lewis and the News- Selftitled
- Huey Lewis and the News- FORE!
- Bon Jovi- Slippery When Wet
- The Police- Every Breath You Take
- Michael Jackson- Thriller
- Jefferson Starship- Nuclear Furniture
- Mr. Mister- Welcome to the Real World
- Carly Simon- Coming Around Again
- Peter Gabriel- So
- The Dirty Dancing sound track