Thursday, May 28, 2009

When The Sun Goes Down We'll Go Out Again


Sasquatch Music Festival 09. I saw the best music a person can see crammed into three days. Bon Iver, Explosions In The Sky, The Avett Brothers, M. Ward. Sang songs in the dark till 3am. I was with my best friends. I bathed in the lake every morning. Spent 5 dollars on a 20 oz. of Coke-a-Cola. Bought a Sasquatch watch. I got a trucker hat. played UNO. Shared head phones. Got more than one tattoo. Saw a sunset. 
Summer is good. 

2 comments:

Myke said...

Sounds awesome dude. Glad you got to go. Naturally, you had a good time.

Unknown said...

I think we accomplished all of our summer goals this weekend... Music, Hikes, Soda, Camping, Road Trip, Hot Dogs, 50,000 silver dollars, Bryce getting sun burned, Seeing Ladd's butt... am I forgetting anything?