Monday, December 21, 2009

2009/Musics

Favorite Albums of 2009
Avett Brothers- I and Love and You
Bon Iver- Blood Bank
Eels- Hombre Lobo
M. Ward- Hold Time
Conor Oberst- Outter South
Monsters of Folk- S/T
Neko Case- Middle Cyclone
Coconut Records- Davy
MeWithOutYou- It's All Crazy! Its All False! It's All A Dream It's Alright
Wilco- Wilco (The Album)
Joshua James- Build Me This
The Dodos- Time To Kill


Favorite Songs
Blood Bank- Bon Iver
My Girls- Animal Collective
Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
From the Hips- Cursive
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To- Weezer
Weeds- Joshua James
That Look You Give That Guy- Eels
Cousins-Vampire Weekend
Boots Boy- Langhorne Slim
Little Bird- Eels
Home- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
Animal- Neko Case
Brand New Sun- Jason Lytle
January Wedding- The Avett Brothers
Blake's View- M. Ward
Solitare- Wilco
Spoiled- Conor Oberst and The Mystic Valley Band
Wires- Coconut Records
One Fast Or I'm Gone- Ben Gibbard (Kerouac's Big Sur)
Say Please- Monsters of Folk
Man Named Truth- Monsters of Folk
Anonamimal- Andrew Bird
Northern Lights- Bower Birds
My Bodies a Zombie for You- Dead Man's Bones
Lalita- The Love Language
Hurtin' You- Ben Kweller
Fools- The Dodos
I was once a Loyal Lover- Death Cab for Cutie

Best old Discoveries
The Strokes- Is This It
Radio Head- OK Computer

. . . and some more that I can't think of

No comments: