Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Only Love is all Maroon

I've been privliged (I want to say blessed because, it's almost spiritual) to see Bon Iver twice this summer. I would write about how amazing both times were but I'm not going to. I don't want to ruin it. Words and I don't really mix, so its best to just let you listen for yourself.
Both times I've seen him, he's started with Flume. The opening words, "I am my mothers only one, thats enough" captivate me. They're my favorite lyrics.
The video is not from Flume, but from The Wolves. This video was recorded at Sasquatch. This moment captured, for me, was the musical highlight of the festival.

3 comments:

Myke said...

I really wanted to catch him in Denver last weekend but, alas, I was out of town.

Unknown said...

You spelt my name wrong. I know you were trying to say Only Love is all Marion.

Leah said...

Pants? I really hope you know what I am referencing here.