Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For You My Dear


This has been a really fun semester. I've met some really cool people and we've done some really fun things. At the same time it's been a little weird too. For the first time since I've been in Rexburg my sister isn't here. She's just a phone call away, but I do miss her. I go to DI by myself now. I also miss my brother. He's on his mission right now. I got a letter from him yesterday and an email today. As much as I miss him, I'm also really happy and excited for him. In the letter and the email I received you can really feel his excitement. He's happy and that makes me happy. 
I also miss friends that aren't in Rexburg. Friends that normally would be here. I hope that you all know how much I love and appreciate you. 
At the same time I'm very grateful for the friends that are here right now and for the friends I've made. I like it how we're all very different, but at the same time we have a lot in common. We're a very dynamic group and we all have a lot to add and give to each other. I guess I'm thankful, that's all. 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you picked a great picture ;)
I love you, Zachary Paul.