Ryan Ward and myself have been throwing out the idea of doing a music podcast for a while. I think we're finally going to start it. It's mostly my fault that we haven't started already. I keep thinking I'm too busy, but I really want to make time to do it.
Today I was thinking of ideas for themes for the podcast. I think a good first show would be our favorite first tracks of albums. So here's a list of my top 10.
1. Like A Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited
2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana, Never Mind
4. I am Trying to Break your Heart- Wilco, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
5. To be young (is to be sad, is to be high)- Ryan Adams, Heartbreaker
6. Nebraska- Bruce Springsteen, Nebraska
7. At the Bottom of Everything- Bright Eyes, I'm Wide Awake it's Morning
8. Tired of Sex- Weezer, Pinkerton
9. The Good That Won't Come Out- Rilo Kiley, The Execution of All Things
10. Sleeping Lessons- The Shins, Wincing the Night Away