Saturday, June 18, 2011

My favorite albums 1/2 way through 2011.

I listened to All Songs Considered: The Year's Best Music (So Far) pod cast earlier this week and it made me want to make my own list. These are the albums I've listened to the most so far this year. There are still some really great albums coming out this year. Bon Iver comes out Tuesday. I pre-ordered it, so hopefully I get on release day. I heard the Avett Brothers are almost done recording their new album too, so I'm sure the list will get bigger by the end of the year.
  1. Bright Eyes- The People's Key
  2. The Elected- Bury Me in Rings
  3. Radio Head- The King of Limbs
  4. Death Cab for Cutie- Codes and Keys
  5. Manchester Orchestra- Simple Math
  6. The Decemberists- The King is Dead
  7. Fleet Foxes- Helplessness Blues
  8. Iron & Wine- Kiss Each Other Clean
  9. Yuck- S/T

No comments: