Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Why are you so far away from me? I need help and you're way across the sea "

I'm sitting in the laundry mat at 11:43pm. It's where I hang out now. I don't have internet and the laundry mat is less than a block away so I come over at night and steal their WiFi. I'm such a coward. I don't want the laundry mat managers to kick me out for using the internet without doing laundry, so I usually bring a shirt or two and 50 cents and put them in the dryer so it actually looks like I'm doing laundry. It's pathetic I know, but that's who I am.

It's weird being in Rexburg without Christina. I'm not quite sure what to do. I've got good friends who I've been hanging out with, but I still miss her. I can't wait for her to get back.

I'm kinda proud of myself. Since she's been gone (by Kelly Clarkson) I've managed to eat semi healthy and not spend very much money. My goal is less than $5 a day and I'm usually under that. I did buy a $40 vacuum, though. It was necessary. I felt really grown up too.

Also I hate making important life decisions.
Also, listen to the new Beach House album, Teen Dream (and no, it has nothing to due with Katy Perry).

1 comment:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

sorry for not knowing the details of your life. where is she?