- My Own Private Island: Thome and I were watching Beatles Anthology earlier this week on DVD. In part 6 tells how the Beatles(John, Paul, George and Ringo) wanted to buy their very own island. . . you know to get away from everyone and everything. Seriously how awesome would this be. It would be completely rad to have my own island where my friends and I could escape and just chill on the beach. I think I would buy it somewhere off the Italian coast or at least somewhere in Europe. It would definitely have a house close by, but it wouldn't be a normal house. It would be like Swiss Family Robinson style.
- Records: I would buy a ton of records. I wouldn't just buy reprints, but vintage copies of Bands like The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground. I would want the most extensive vinyl collection in the history of vinyl collections. I was reading Rolling Stones 500 greatest albums of all time last night. I think I would probably buy everything on the list even if I like it or not it would be a sweet collection to have.
- VW BUG: For most poeple the first thing they would buy with all their money is a brand new expensive car. I'm ok with that. . . I'm not in to that though. The car of choice for me would be a old VW Bug. I would for sure put things like a 'cd player' and heating and a defrost, maybe even AC. I've always wanted an old Bug, so If I had the cash money I would buy one.
- A House: This to may seem stupid, but I wouldn't buy a huge house. I just want something kinda nice in Town. I was driving around Salt Lake today with my sister and we were looking at old houses downtown. How cool would it be to buy an old house in the middle of the big city and fix it up? I think it would be pretty awesome.
- And I would keep all my money in a big brown bag inside a zoo. . . what a thing to do
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Baby You're a Rich Man
The other day at work my good friend Nate was telling me what he would do if he had lots of money. That got the old wheels spinning in my head. What would I do if I had limitless amounts of money? Besides one or two things my list isn't too extravagant, but that doesn't mean that I haven't given it a lot of thought.